Miami Skyline Luxury Suite
Miami Beach, Florida
Refuel at any of the unique dining venues, where ingredients take center plate serving fresh organic ingredients for the ultimate culinary experience. Planthouse, offering plant-based culinary art and ultimate nutrition, and Habitat - home of an award-winning chef, Thanawat Bates that puts a modern spin on Spanish comfort food at this chic eatery serving raw, cooked, wood-fired dishes made from sustainable ingredients. Watr at the rooftop, their sky-high restaurant that floats over the sea, with a Peruvian influenced Japanese cuisine menu. The Sandbox, a poolside grill, serving American Coastal dishes. Neighbors, in the lobby that make food to fit your busy lifestyle, made with organic, local ingredients, ready to go whenever you are. Head to Drift for a nightcap with a selection of local beer, wine on tap, seasonal cocktails. Enjoy an onsite fitness center - Spartan Gym or take the day off to relax inside Bamford Haybarn Spa equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, steam room and a full spa and wellness center offering a variety of treatment therapies.
– Separate 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and a half, full kitchen, living room, washer & dryer, and balcony.
– Spacious 893 ft² (83 m²) of living space.
– City & Bay view with Western exposure.
– Bathrooms are fully stocked with premium amenities for your personal needs (just like a hotel would).
– Entertainment amenities include LCD TVs, DVD players, cable television, and free high-speed wireless Internet.
– When you stay in our private residence you can pamper yourself in the wonderful hotel amenities which include several luxurious pools, white sand beaches, 5-star Bamford Haybarn Spa, valet service, and the newest addition to the 1 Hotel, the Anatomy gym.
– Our private concierge will be on-premise to assist our guests with arrivals and departures. They are at your disposal to fulfill a multitude of requests, including a private chef, maid service, groceries, yacht charters, private tours, tickets to events, dining reservations, or any other special request you may have.
– Check-in time: 4:00pm, Check-out time: 11:00am.
– Travel insurance offered at a rate of 6.95% of the total rental cost.
– LRMB will require terms & conditions agreement to be signed and return within 48 hours of booking, along with a copy of your identification and the CC used to book the unit. The reservation will be considered pending until the contract is returned. The agreement will be sent to the email address under which the reservation was made. Only the person whose name the reservation is under will be permitted to check-in. No other guests or representatives will be permitted to check-in without the licensee named in the reservation contract.
– Valet parking is available at regular hotel valet rate.
– Daily resort fee charged by the hotel of $47/day plus tax for rentals less than 30 days.
– Rentals over 30 days have access to room service, complimentary valet for one car, and waived resort fees.
– Pets: We follow the hotel's rules regarding pets. If a pet is permitted, there will be a non-refundable $150 fee per pet, per stay and an additional refundable pet deposit required.
– Licensee acknowledges that although this rental unit may be located in or physically connected to 1 Hotel & Homes, Licensee is renting a privately-owned residence which is not owned, operated, or otherwise endorsed, sponsored, or affiliated with the prime hotel operator.
– Bookings over 6 days will require one mid-week clean of $201.25 plus tax, every 6 days to maintain the quality of the unit. It includes cleaning, fresh towels, and bedding change. The funds will be collected after the booking has been made.
Tailor Your Stay
At Luxury Rentals Miami Beach, we are here to ensure our guests have the best South Florida vacation experience possible. In addition to assisting you with your Miami vacation accommodations, we can tailor your stay to make it as relaxing and stress-free as possible. Our Travel Advisors can help you upgrade your vacation in Miami to include extras such as:
- Airport Transfer
- Childcare / Babysitting
- Grocery Services
- Massage Therapist
- Personal Trainer
- Private Chef
- Boat Charter
Miami Beach, Florida
BTR009618-01-2021 // 2325411
Contact us about this property
Fill in your details and a Condo Specialist will get back to you shortly.