Residence at Luxurious Hotel
Miami Beach, Florida
There are four dining options to satisfy all appetite & needs that include a fresh & organic culinary experience. Planthouse, offering locally sourced organic fare and plant-based cuisine poolside or on the terrace, The Sandbox -located by the center pool, serving American Coastal dishes. Watr at the rooftop - their sky-high restaurant that floats over the sea, with a Peruvian influenced Japanese cuisine menu. Neighbors - in the lobby, offering organic food on the go using local ingredients and Drift - also in the lobby offering a selection of local beer, wine on tap, seasonal cocktails, and small plates. Finally, Habitat - the signature restaurant with a nature-inspired dining area serving fresh, local, seasonal, and sustainably sourced farm-to-table cuisine with an Award-winning Chef, Thanawat Bates.
– Separate 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, full kitchen, living room, washer & dryer, and balcony.
– Spacious 866 ft² (81 m²) of living space.
– Oceanfront & Pool view with Eastern exposure.
– Bathrooms are fully stocked with premium amenities for your personal needs (just like a hotel would).
– Entertainment amenities include LCD TVs, DVD players, cable television, and free high-speed wireless Internet.
– When you stay in our private residence you can pamper yourself in the wonderful hotel amenities which include several luxurious pools, white sand beaches, 5-star Bamford Haybarn Spa, valet service, and the newest addition to the 1 Hotel, the Anatomy gym.
– Our private concierge will be on-premise to assist our guests with arrivals and departures. They are at your disposal to fulfill a multitude of requests, including a private chef, maid service, groceries, yacht charters, private tours, tickets to events, dining reservations, or any other special request you may have.
– Check-in time: 4:00pm, Check-out time: 11:00am.
– Travel insurance offered at a rate of 6.95% of the total rental cost.
– LRMB will require terms & conditions agreement to be signed and return within 48 hours of booking, along with a copy of your identification and the CC used to book the unit. The reservation will be considered pending until the contract is returned. The agreement will be sent to the email address under which the reservation was made. Only the person whose name the reservation is under will be permitted to check-in. No other guests or representatives will be permitted to check-in without the licensee named in the reservation contract.
– The property is centrally located in the heart of Miami Beach. You will be within walking distance to the famed Lincoln Road, as well as plenty of shopping and restaurant options, from local diners and cafes to fine dining by renowned chefs. Transportation Options: Taxi, Uber, Public Transportation, Walking, Biking.
– Valet parking is available at regular hotel valet rate.
– Daily resort fee charged by the hotel of $45/day for rentals less than 30 days.
– Rentals over 30 days have access to room service, complimentary valet for one car, and waived resort fees.
– Pets: We follow the hotel's rules regarding pets. If a pet is permitted, there will be a non-refundable $150 fee per pet, per stay and an additional refundable pet deposit required.
– Licensee acknowledges that although this rental unit may be located in or physically connected to 1 Hotel & Homes, Licensee is renting a privately-owned residence which is not owned, operated, or otherwise endorsed, sponsored, or affiliated with the prime hotel operator.
– Bookings over 6 days will require one mid-week clean of $175 every 6 days to maintain the quality of the unit. It includes cleaning, fresh towels, and bedding change. The funds will be collected after the booking has been made.
Tailor Your Stay
At Luxury Rentals Miami Beach, we are here to ensure our guests have the best South Florida vacation experience possible. In addition to assisting you with your Miami vacation accommodations, we can tailor your stay to make it as relaxing and stress-free as possible. Our Travel Advisors can help you upgrade your vacation in Miami to include extras such as:
- Airport Transfer
- Childcare / Babysitting
- Grocery Services
- Massage Therapist
- Personal Trainer
- Private Chef
- Boat Charter
Miami Beach, Florida
BTR001828-12-2016 // 2030911
Contact us about this property
Fill in your details and a Condo Specialist will get back to you shortly.