Residence at Conrad Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- This 5-Star Hotel is the latest addition to the bevy of ultra-luxury hotels on the Fort Lauderdale Beach strip. Art deco architecture perfectly complements a sleek contemporary interior, creating an ambience that works well with a trendy crowd, young and old alike. Widely considered the more tame sibling of South Beach, Fort Lauderdale Beach is naturally a highly desirable area for families with children.
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit with full kitchen, living room, & 2 balconies. 1116 ft² (104 m²)
- Views of the beach, the intracoastal waterway, and the city.
- The bathrooms are fully stocked with premium amenities for your personal needs (just as a hotel would).
- Entertainment amenities within the unit include LCD TVs, DVD players, and Cable.
- You are in the prime location of Fort Lauderdale. Beach front hotel. Heart of Fort Lauderdale Beach, walking distance to BeachPlace, next to the W Hotel FTL and countless surrounding cafes, shops, bars, nightlife and venues. The Galleria Mall is also at a dangerously close distance. Bonnet House Museum & Gardens is just blocks away, nestled beneath the Hugh Taylor Birch State Park, where you will find an array of nature-oriented activities including canoeing, fishing and hiking. In addition, you will find watersports available right in your own beachfront yard.
- When you stay in our private residence you can pamper yourself in some of the wonderful hotel amenities, which include access to the pool deck, containing a heated pool & whirlpool, complementary pool chairs upon availability, spa, gym, and valet.
- Our private concierge will be on premise to assist our guests with arrivals, departures, and any other requests they may have during their stay.
- Wifi is available for an additional price, paid directly to the hotel.
- Valet is available at regular hotel valet rate.
- Bookings over 6 days will require one mid-week clean, every 6 days to maintain the quality of the property. Additional funds will be requested after the booking has been made.
- Beach chairs are available upon request for an additional price, paid directly to the hotel.
- Guests do not have access to other hotel amenities, such as room service.
- LRMB provides private concierges service for additional desires like a private chef, a private driver or car, a day on the boat, tours or simply just advice on where to go and what to do.
- A luxury specialist meets all guest for arrivals and departures.
- Pets are not permitted in this residence.
- No early check-in or late check-out available.
- Licensee acknowledges that although this rental unit may be located in, or physically connected to, a certain hotel, Licensee is renting a privately-owned residence, which is not owned, operated, or otherwise endorsed, sponsored, or affiliated with or by the hotel.
- It is unlawful for a sexual offender to occupy this residence.
- The Management Company will require you to sign the terms & conditions within 48 hours of booking. The reservation will be considered pending until the contract is returned along with a copy of your identification and the CC used to book the unit. The agreement will be sent to the email address under which the reservation was made.
Tailor Your Stay
At Luxury Rentals Miami Beach, we are here to ensure our guests have the best South Florida vacation experience possible. In addition to assisting you with your Miami vacation accommodations, we can tailor your stay to make it as relaxing and stress-free as possible. Our Travel Advisors can help you upgrade your vacation in Miami to include extras such as:
- Airport Transfer
- Childcare / Babysitting
- Grocery Services
- Massage Therapist
- Personal Trainer
- Private Chef
- Boat Charter
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Contact us about this property
Fill in your details and a Condo Specialist will get back to you shortly.