Residence at 1 Hotel & Homes
Miami Beach, Florida
Dine between four organic culinary options all conveniently located in the hotel - Planthouse, offering a plant-based cuisine and locally sourced organic fare, The Sandbox, a poolside grill at the center pool, serving American Coastal dishes. Watr at the rooftop, the sky-high restaurant that overlooks the sea with a Peruvian influenced Japanese cuisine menu. Two lobby options including Neighbors - quick organic food that caters to your busy lifestyle, and Drift, serving selections of local beer, wine on tap, seasonal cocktails. Lastly, the hotel's signature restaurant Habitat - a fresh, local, seasonal, and sustainably sourced farm-to-table cuisine with an Award-winning Chef, Thanawat Bates.
– Separate 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, full kitchen, living room, washer & dryer, and balcony.
– Spacious 1386 ft² (129 m²) of living space.
– Oceanfront and city view with Southeast exposure.
– Bathrooms are fully stocked with premium amenities for your personal needs (just like a hotel would).
– Entertainment amenities include LCD TVs, DVD players, cable television, and free high-speed wireless Internet.
When you stay in our private residence you can pamper yourself in the wonderful hotel amenities which include several luxurious pools, white sand beaches, 5-star Bamford Haybarn Spa, valet service, and the newest addition to the 1 Hotel, the Anatomy gym.
Our private concierge will be on-premise to assist our guests with arrivals and departures. They are at your disposal to fulfill a multitude of requests, including a private chef, maid service, groceries, yacht charters, private tours, tickets to events, dining reservations, or any other special request you may have.
– Check-in time: 4:00pm, Check-out time: 11:00am
– Valet parking is available at a regular hotel valet rate.
– Daily resort fee charged by the hotel of $47/day plus tax for rentals less than 30 days.
– Rentals over 30 days have access to room service, complimentary valet for one car, and waived resort fees.
– Pets: We follow the hotel's rules regarding pets. If a pet is permitted, there will be a non-refundable $150 fee per pet, per stay and an additional refundable pet deposit required.
– Licensee acknowledges that although this rental unit may be located in or physically connected to 1 Hotel & Homes, Licensee is renting a privately-owned residence which is not owned, operated, or otherwise endorsed, sponsored, or affiliated with the prime hotel operator.
– Bookings over 6 days will require one mid-week clean of $230 plus tax, every 6 days to maintain the quality of the unit. It includes cleaning, fresh towels, and bedding change. The funds will be collected after the booking has been made.
– The Management Company will require you to sign the terms & conditions within 48 hours of booking. The reservation will be considered pending until the contract is returned along with a copy of your identification and the CC used to book the unit. The agreement will be sent to the email address under which the reservation was made.
– We highly recommend purchasing the travel insurance offered at a rate of 6.95% of the total rental cost so you are covered for any unforeseen circumstances. Contact us for more information.
Tailor Your Stay
At Luxury Rentals Miami Beach, we are here to ensure our guests have the best South Florida vacation experience possible. In addition to assisting you with your Miami vacation accommodations, we can tailor your stay to make it as relaxing and stress-free as possible. Our Travel Advisors can help you upgrade your vacation in Miami to include extras such as:
- Airport Transfer
- Childcare / Babysitting
- Grocery Services
- Massage Therapist
- Personal Trainer
- Private Chef
- Boat Charter
Miami Beach, Florida
BTR010004-04-2021 // 2335511
Contact us about this property
Fill in your details and a Condo Specialist will get back to you shortly.