The Setai Miami Beach Residence
The Setai, Miami Beach is a luxurious and intimate oceanfront resort located right in the heart of South Beach. The unique Art Deco landmark building was constructed in 1938 as the famous Dempsey Vanderbilt Hotel. It has since been meticulously restored. The Asian-influenced interiors feature Indonesian bronze and Burmese teak salvaged from historic buildings in Shanghai.
The Setai South Beach is an important part of Miami’s cultural heritage. The unique Art Deco landmark building was constructed in 1938 as the famous Dempsey Vanderbilt Hotel. It has since been meticulously restored. The Asian-influenced interiors feature Indonesian bronze and Burmese teak salvaged from historic buildings in Shanghai.
Guests of The Setai, Miami Beach enjoy a personalized luxury resort experience. Book your stay with us today and enjoy the following amenities and services:
- Three temperature-controlled infinity swimming pools - Swim laps, lounge poolside or relax under the sun on a pool lounger. Enjoy magazine and towel service.
- Private beach access to The Setai Beach - Curl up on a daybed with your favorite book and enjoy the gentle ocean breeze.
- Beachside access to food and beverages at The Setai Beach Kitchen - Order from among a range of tasty options at this solar-powered culinary station located right on the beach.
- Access to The Spa at The Setai, which offers calming spa and relaxation treatments.
- Complimentary Beach Yoga - Enjoy a 60-minute complimentary yoga session every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at 8:30 A.M. on The Setai Beach.
Dining at the Setai Miami Beach
The Setai Miami Beach offers three different restaurants. When you book the Private Residences at The Setai Miami Beach, you'll have access to all of these great dining options.
- Jaya -This restaurant serves modern Asian cuisine. Enjoy dishes like Tandoori sea bass and Peking duck in a serene courtyard setting.
- The Bar & The Courtyard - Enjoy dining under the night sky at this restaurant, which features a fully retractable roof. The Bar & The Courtyard serves Asian small plates and creative cocktails.
- The Ocean Grill - This tropical-themed restaurant features beachside seating. Enjoy a Mediterranean-inspired menu that features dishes like Truffle Pizza and Yellowfin Tuna Tartar.
- Ocean and city views
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Nespresso Coffee Maker
- TV's with cable channels
- Full kitchen
- Living room
- Washer / dryer
- Hair Dryer
Book your Setai Miami Condo Rental today.