Best Travel Deals to Miami?
Miami is a destination for the affluent and leisurely. So there's no shortage of things to do in Magic City for travelers seeking luxury. Luxury activities in the Miami vacation package, including beachside cabanas and entertainment in affluent areas, as well as the best Miami designer brands and, of course, stunning views from Biscayne Bay to Miami's Art Deco District; there will never be a dull moment.
Have you always wanted to live in a luxury house or an apartment and get the best travel deals on Miami beach vacation packages? Well, now is your chance. Luxury Rentals Miami Beach can help make that dream come true with their luxurious listings and fantastic travel deals to Miami beach for travelers of all ages! So book your next dream Miami vacation with Luxury Rentals Miami Beach and prepare for a luxury life.
Where is Miami?
The city of Miami was named "the Cleanest City" due to its clean air, lush greenery, clean drinking water, and, most importantly, city-wide recycling programs.
According to a UBS study released in 2009 covering more than 70 cities, Miami has been designated the wealthiest city in the United States and the fifth most prosperous city in purchasing power parity. Furthermore, Miami's Downtown area and South Florida have the most significant number of foreign banks in the United States. It also has headquarters for a variety of substantial companies, both domestic and international.
Port of Miami has been known as the "Cruise Capital of the World" for the previous two decades. Miami is also the most active port regarding passenger traffic and cruise lines. Miami City is also famous with tourists from all over the world, especially those looking to visit Miami Beach with the best vacation package deals and a roundtrip flight included.
Places of Interest in Miami
Miami is a beautiful seaside city with excellent weather, history, culture, sports, and entertainment. Downtown Miami is a contemporary metropolis and cultural treasure trove that lies separated from the Atlantic Ocean by Biscayne Bay and Hilton Cabana Miami Beach.
- Miami Beach - Miami Beach combines quiet districts, lively entertainment-centric regions, and long lengths of sandy beaches on a barrier island linked to the mainland by a series of bridges. The northern-most portion of the island is called South Beach and is famous for its lively nightlife. This is where you'll discover many of the island's best sights and activities.
- Our selection of exquisite properties will make your stay in Miami Beach unforgettable. We have the perfect rental, from spectacular oceanfront penthouses to elegant Miami Beach condos. So whether you're looking for short-term rentals Miami or a long-term lease, Luxury Vacation Rentals Miami Beach is the place to stay.
- Art Deco Historic District - Even if you aren't planning on visiting the beach, the Art Deco Historic District is worth seeing in Miami Beach. Following a devastating hurricane in 1926, these brightly colored structures with enormous neon signs were erected.
- South Beach - This is what Miami beach vacationers have in mind when they imagine it. One of the main reasons to visit Miami is the longest stretch of sunny isles beach that faces the ocean along Ocean Drive. Suppose you're visiting South Beach and need a place to stay at W residences, fort Lauderdale luxury, and Fort Lauderdale luxury suites. In that case, we have several South Beach vacation rentals to select from. Our properties include luxurious condos on the Miami beach, contemporary hotel, and spacious houses with private pools. And thanks to our convenient location, you'll be just a short walk away from all the best restaurants, shops, and attractions Luxury Vacation Rentals Miami Beach offers.
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens - The magnificent mansion, referred to as "palatial," contains a stunning collection of European furniture and decorative arts from the 15th through 19th centuries. The gardens and grounds feature lovely Italian and French fountains, an outdoor pool, and sculptures. A finely carved barge with female figures at the bottom of the steps leading into Biscayne Bay is a breakwater near the base of the steps. If you're looking for a unique and unforgettable vacation rental Miami beach experience, look no further than Luxury Rental Miami Beach. Book a vacation package now and enjoy all that Miami has to offer!
- Everglades National Park - The Everglades, located near Miami, is one of the world's most famous tropical wilderness areas. These marshes, which cover roughly 1.5 million acres and include alligators, crocodiles, snakes, and birds, are a unique natural feature of Florida. This broad region is effectively a sluggish river that flows into the sea.
- Bayside Marketplace - Bayside Marketplace is a large open-air mall with more than 120 specialty and tourist stores, several cafés and restaurants, and live entertainment on weekends. Visitors will discover some well-known chain stores, as well as a lot of unique, one-of-a-kind locations. Locals and tourists alike frequent the market. Bayside Marketplace is a beautiful, open-air shopping and dining destination in the heart of Miami. With an incredible variety of shops, restaurants, and entertainment options, Bayside Marketplace is perfect for spending a day or evening with friends and family.
- Lincoln Road Mall - The Lincoln Road Mall is a striking walking street in Miami Beach that runs roughly one mile between Washington Avenue and Alton Road. The outdoor mall has been one of Miami's most popular gathering places for decades, attracting locals and tourists to shop, dine, unwind, and window-shop its art galleries and markets.
Where to stay in Miami
Luxury Vacation Rental Miami Beach offers the best of both worlds: hotel-style accommodation with all the amenities and conveniences you expect, as well as the privacy, space, and freedom of a vacation rental with free wifi. In addition, our properties are located in prime areas of Miami Beach – just minutes away from world-famous beaches, shopping, dining, and nightlife. So whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, our luxury rentals provide everything you need to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. Here's a list of luxury property offers:
A Forbes Five-star luxury resort in Miami Beach. Mediterranean-inspired décor and comforts of home are close by to the ocean, located on the same street as Art Deco District. Discover various activities and landmarks, including beaches, hiking trails, wineries, shopping options in the state's capital; a world-renowned spa and restaurants; Pao, Los Fuegos, and Gitano.
Ritz Carlton Bal Harbour
Bal Harbour is a small town on the eastern shore of Miami Beach. This oceanfront home is in Bal Harbour. The mansion has stunning contemporary architecture and a distinguished look and includes 2.2 acres of vibrant greenery, a poolside bar, and private beach facilities. The beach is minutes from the beautiful Bal Harbour Shops and the magnificent Aventura Mall.
Regis Bal Harbor
To get to know you, we have prepared a little guide on the best places to visit in Miami if you want something different. A sanctuary on Miami's white-sand beaches, Bal Harbour. For 2018, the luxury hotel was given the Forbes five-star and AAA five-diamond seals of approval. This Miami Beach property, situated in Bal Harbour, Florida, is directly across from the renowned Bal Harbour Shops and features the Remède Spa, two infinity pools, and an outstanding experience.
The Miami Beach EDITION
A contemporary oceanfront hotel with pet-friendly rooms and premium services. The hotel has two outdoor pools facing the ocean, steps from the Miami Beach Boardwalk, and is a 2-minute drive from Collins Avenue's retail district. The hotel includes a luxury full-service spa, fitness center, and BASEMENT entertainment district with a bowling alley, ice-skating rink, and nightclub. There are three restaurants at the 5-star hotel: Matador, Market at EDITION, and Tropicale.
In the center of South Beach, this stunning Asian-inspired masterpiece is located. Our guests will enjoy the five-star services that The Setai has to offer when renting a private condo. The Setai Residence is a luxurious 40-story beachfront hotel/condo. Every unit has a balcony with unobstructed ocean views, making it the perfect place to unwind and relax.
W South Beach
Try this elegant, exclusive, and luxurious home on the famous and well-known W Hotel South Beach for a pampering experience. W Hotel Private Residences offers guests the opportunity to enjoy a luxuriously equipped condo in Miami with fantastic ocean views, pools with a bar, an onsite nightclub, spa, fitness center, media and music library, delicious restaurants, gardens, and more.
Top Tips for Finding the Best Travel Deals to Miami
It's possible to enjoy Miami on a budget, and we'll show you how. The city offers something for everyone with so much to see and do, from art deco grandeur and fascinating depths to brilliant coral reefs and vibrant cultures.
- Look for package deals – You may frequently discover package deals for attractions and hotels when visiting Miami, a well-known tourist attraction. Each of the two official tourism websites for Miami and Florida has sections dedicated to travel bargains.
- Get the Go Miami Card – Get the Go Miami Card if you want to see the prominent sights of Miami. You get free admission to more than 30 major Miami attractions. The cards have an expiration date of up to 14 days, and you may build your pass based on your preferences. If you buy the 5-day pass, you may save up to 45%.
- Couchsurf – The most effective way to discover free accommodation and get insider information is through Couchsurfing. You'll meet a local with a bed for you to sleep on in exchange for sharing your culture and travel experiences with them, which is a win-win situation. It's also an excellent method to save money on your travels!
- Take a free walking tour – This is an excellent method to learn more about the locations you are seeing and to avoid missing any critical steps. Free Tour Miami offers a daily tour showing you the main places.
- Fly into Fort Lauderdale – Flights to Fort Lauderdale are usually less expensive than flights to Miami.
- Save money on rideshares – If you don't want to pay for a taxi, Uber and Lyft are far cheaper than taxis. These are the best transportation methods if you don't want to take the bus or pay for a cab. Use the following promo code to save money on your initial rides: Lyft (MATTHEW999 saves $10)
- Bring a reusable water bottle – The tap water is completely drinkable, so bring your bottle to save money and reduce your carbon footprint. The LifeStraw comes with a built-in filter, so you can always be sure that your water is clean and safe.
The Luxury Rental Miami Beach Difference
The Luxury Vacation Rental Miami Beach offers an exclusive and unique experience. Curated by locals with the most discerning taste, this portfolio of private residences is located in Miami's most prestigious neighborhoods and hotels. Each property offers many of the same amenities as these prestigious hotel residences, from a Miami penthouse for rent
Luxury Vacation Rental Miami Beach offers an exclusive collection of private residences in Miami's most prestigious neighborhoods and hotels. Our properties provide many of the amenities these prestigious hotel residences offer, such as room service, concierge, pool and beach access, and more. Whether you're searching for a laid-back Miami vacation or an exciting one, our staff is here to help.
Our homes are luxurious and spacious, perfect for families or groups of friends. Plus, we have insider knowledge of the best local spots to eat, play, and relax. We provide all the amenities you need while on vacation, plus extras like beach chairs and umbrellas so that you can make the most of your stay in Miami Beach. When you stay with us, you will receive a unique touch that promises a memorable experience. In addition, we provide local activities, services for the kids and dogs, and things for everyone in between!
How to Book Your Luxury Miami Vacation Rental?
Luxury Vacation Rental Miami Beach offers an exclusive collection of properties in the heart of Miami Beach. Our rentals are perfect for those who want to enjoy all that Miami Beach offers while living in luxury. We offer a penthouse, short-term rentals in Miami Beach, Miami villa rentals, and many more. Our properties are furnished with top-of-the-line amenities and feature beautiful ocean views.
To book your stay, browse our website and choose your perfect rental properties. Once you have found the right property, click the "Book Now" button and fill out the required information. We will then send you a confirmation email with your stay details.
Luxury Rentals Miami Beach will always provide a fantastic experience regardless of how you spend your time. We assure you that by upholding the most outstanding standards for service, quality, and innovation, we will maintain our brand at the forefront of today's ever-changing luxury travel industry.
Looking forward to your vacation in Miami? Read our article: The Essential Guide to Staycation Miami
Looking forward to your vacation in Miami? Read our article: The Essential Guide to Staycation Miami