A Pet-Friendly Miami Guide To the Best of the City
Although the saying claims that dogs are man’s best friends, we know they are your favorite family members! That’s why when you go on vacation, you shouldn’t have to leave your fur baby behind. Luckily, Miami has some incredible pet-friendly attractions that you and your pet can enjoy together. With this excellent pet-friendly Miami guide, you’ll find plenty of restaurants, beaches, and parks, to enjoy in Magic City. Take a look at our HosPETality perks and start planning the vacation of a lifetime with Luxury Rentals Miami Beach!
Visit Miami’s Best Bark Parks and Beaches
Your next Miami vacation would not be complete without a memorable trip to the dog park, the beach, or even both! Pet lovers all over the city enjoy the versatility that the area’s parks and beaches offer for pet owners. Miami’s dog-friendly outdoor activities make it easy to plan a fun and stimulating day with your furry friend.
Bark Beach at Northshore Open Space Park | 8232 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
- Features: dogs are allowed on the beach off-leash on the days/hours specified below, two gated dog runs for large and small canines
- Hours: Open from 1:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Hobie Island Beach Park | 3501 Rickenbacker Causeway, Key Biscayne
- Features: completely dog-friendly off-leash beach park, an excellent place for your pup to socialize
- Hours: Open every day from sunrise to sunset
South Pointe Park | 1 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach
- Features: off-leash dog area, stunning ocean views, paved walking paths, and beach access
- Hours: Open every day from Sunrise - 10:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Haulover Park | 10800 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
- Features: Two dog park enclosures for small and large dogs, off-leash beach area located directly across from the dog park
- Hours: Bark Park open every day from 8 a.m. to sunset, Dog beach area is open daily from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Eat at a Pet-Friendly Restaurant in Miami
The best thing about Miami is that you’ll even get to enjoy the city’s delicious cuisine with your pet by your side. From South Beach to Downtown, dog-friendly restaurants in Miami offer decadent dishes for you and a welcoming environment for your four-legged friend.
For the ultimate experience, indulge in a delicious meal and pet-friendly treat at these Miami favorites:
- Monty’s Coconut Grove | 2550 S Bayshore Dr, Miami
- KUSH | 2003 N Miami Avenue, Miami
- Cielito Artisan Pops | 2750 NW 3rd Avenue Suite 20A, Miami
- Boia De | 5205 NE 2nd Avenue, Miami
Stay in a Pet-Friendly Miami Private Residence
Our Miami pet-friendly vacation homes will allow your family the relaxation they deserve during a luxury getaway. Conveniently located near the best pet-friendly beaches, restaurants, and activities in Miami, a luxury vacation rental offers everything you need for the perfect vacation. When you book a pet-friendly stay with us, we’ll include water and food bowls, a pet bed, and treats for your furry friend. As a bonus, we’ll deliver a carefully curated list of Miami’s pet essentials right to your inbox. What are you waiting for? Our portfolio of luxury residences features a number of stunning vacation rental properties. From private villas to private condos located at premiere Miami hotels, you can be sure that Luxury Rentals Miami Beach has the perfect home away from home for your pet-family.
Browse our luxury properties and book your stay in a splendid pet-friendly home. Our team is ready to welcome you and your four-legged friend to Miami.