Luxury 3 Bedroom Eco Hotel
Miami Beach, Florida
There are four dining locations for you to choose from that all include an organic culinary experience - Watr at the rooftop, their sky-high restaurant that floats over the sea, with a Peruvian influenced Japanese cuisine menu. The Sandbox, by the center pool, serving American Coastal dishes. Neighbors - in the lobby, make organic food with local ingredients that is quick and fits your busy lifestyle as well as Planthouse, offering a plant-based cuisine and locally sourced organic fare. Head to Drift for a selection of local beer, wine on tap, seasonal cocktails, and a light bites and finally, Habitat - home of an award winning chef, Thanawat Bates that puts a modern spin on Spanish comfort food at this chic eatery serving raw, cooked, wood-fired dishes made from sustainable ingredients.
– Separate 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, full kitchen, living room, washer & dryer, and balcony.
– Spacious 1736 ft² (161 m²) of living space.
– Ocean & Pool view with Southern exposure.
– Bathrooms are fully stocked with premium amenities for your personal needs (just like a hotel would).
– Entertainment amenities include smart TVs, cable television, and free high-speed wireless Internet.
When you stay in our private residence you can pamper yourself in the wonderful hotel amenities, which include:
– Several luxurious pools
– White sandy beach
– 5-star Bamford Haybarn Spa
– Valet service
– The Anatomy Gym
– A wide variety of dining options to refuel for breakfast, lunch, dinner & drinks.
– Access to the 1 Beach Club featuring Wave Coastal Cuisine.
– The brand new Audi E-tron for drop-offs with a chauffeur up to a 3-mile radius. It can also be scheduled for a test-drive through the concierge.
Our private concierge will be on-premises to assist our guests with arrivals & departures. They are at your disposal to fulfill a multitude of requests, including: private chef, maid service, groceries, yacht charters, private tours, tickets to events, dining reservations, or any other special request you may have.
The property is centrally located in the heart of Miami Beach. You will be within walking distance to the famed Lincoln Road, as well as plenty of shopping & restaurant options, from local diners & cafes to fine dining by renowned chefs. Transportation options include: biking, taxi, public transportation & Uber/Lyft.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW:
– Valet parking is available at regular hotel valet rate.
– Room service not available.
– Daily resort fee charged by the hotel of $47/day plus tax for rentals less than 30 days.
– Rentals over 30 days have access to room service, complimentary valet for one car, and waived resort fees.
– Pets: We follow the hotel's rules regarding pets. Dogs are subject to approval. If permitted, there will be a non-refundable $150 fee per dog, per stay, and an additional refundable pet deposit required. No other pet type allowed. Residence owners retain the right of refusal. Please inquire with your LRMB Travel Advisor before booking to obtain prior approval.
– Traveler is renting a privately-owned residence that is not owned, operated, or otherwise endorsed, sponsored, or affiliated with the primary hotel operator.
– Bookings of 6 nights or longer will require a mid-week clean of $345 plus tax every 6 days to maintain the quality of the residence. It includes cleaning, fresh towels & bedding change. The funds will be collected after the booking has been made.
– We will require your signature of the terms and conditions and a copy of your identification card to be submitted within 24 hours of this booking. LRMB reserves the right to cancel this reservation without notice if the required signatures and ID card are not submitted within 24 hours of this booking.
– We highly recommend purchasing the travel insurance offered at a rate of 6.95% of the total rental cost so you are covered. Contact us for more information.
Tailor Your Stay
At Luxury Rentals Miami Beach, we are here to ensure our guests have the best South Florida vacation experience possible. In addition to assisting you with your Miami vacation accommodations, we can tailor your stay to make it as relaxing and stress-free as possible. Our Travel Advisors can help you upgrade your vacation in Miami to include extras such as:
- Airport Transfer
- Childcare / Babysitting
- Grocery Services
- Massage Therapist
- Personal Trainer
- Private Chef
- Boat Charter
Miami Beach, Florida
BTR002368-04-2017 // 2051811
Contact us about this property
Fill in your details and a Condo Specialist will get back to you shortly.