1/1.5 Ocean View Private Residence at Faena House
This 1 bedroom,1.5 bathrooms residence, located in the opulent Faena House, a part of the burgeoning Faena district, is the perfect choice for a lovely getaway with family or friends. Tastefully decorated with your comfort in mind, the spacious and bright apartment leads to a sprawling balcony. The kitchen is fully equipped and prepared for use, and the bathro...
FAENA HOUSE INFORMATION
AMENITIES AT FAENA
Guests of the Private Residences at Faena enjoy the same amenities and services as hotel guests.
- Heated tropical-themed outdoor pool with lounge chaises and cabanas
- Beach and pool service
- Full-service spa offering a range of relaxing body treatments
- Direct access to the Atlantic Ocean
- Fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment
- A prime location within walking distance of South Beach’s hottest nightlife, shopping, and restaurants
- 24-hour concierge service
- Valet parking
- Bell service
DINING AT FAENA
- Los Fuegos by Francis Mallman – Enjoy South American live-fire cooking, Argentine grillmaster Francis Mallmann creates a contemporary asado experience with an open-fire kitchen, local ingredients, and a gaucho’s touch to transform traditional rustic recipes into sophisticated, savory dishes.
- Pao by Paul Qui – Drawing from a range of international styles including Filipino, Spanish, Japanese & French, Pao boldly presents a new brand of modern Asian cuisine with stunning ocean views.
- Veranda – Enjoy spectacular views of the pool area and ocean—a perfectly beguiling and inviting place for a morning coffee or leisurely breakfast.
- The Living Room – A well-appointed gathering space, the Living Room features small plates, bespoke cocktails, and a broad array of wines to enjoy over live evening entertainment.
- Saxony Bar – An intimate setting steeped in golden-age glamour, The Saxony Bar is a lively late-night lounge featuring a classic menu of time-honored cocktails and live DJ sets.
- Tree Of Life – An intimate gathering space with outdoor seating, the Tree of Life features imaginative cocktails, small plates and a broad array of wines with spectacular views of the pool area and ocean.
- Gitano at Casa Faena – A taste of the Yucatán in Miami, Gitano’s signature tropical vibes, gypsy-disco sounds, refreshing cocktails and Mexican flavors have found a home at Casa Faena.
- Nespresso coffee maker
- Ocean and city views
- High-speed WiFi
- TV’s with cable channels
- Air conditioning
- Living and sitting area